** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
This laboratory equipment has been designed to enable measurement of molecular diffusivities and, in so doing, to familiarise students with the basic notions of mass transfer theory. The liquid diffusivity apparatus (CERb) relates to an equimolar counter-diffusion process.
Measurement and instructional capabilities:
- Accurate measurement of mass transfer rates in the absence of convective effects
- Use of Fick’s Law to deduce diffusion coefficients from measurements of mass transfer rate and concentration difference
- Simple analysis of a first-order unsteady state process effect of concentration on diffusion coefficients
- Gaining familiarity with the use of laboratory instruments to achieve accurate measurements of data required for industrial process design
- Windows data logging software included
( Download data sheet)