** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
Index MS32C2 Multi-Spindle Automatics
- Highly-dynamic slides with sliding guide (X-axis)
- Non-wearing Z-axis due to quills with hydrodynamic support
- Front-opening machine for bar machining
- Chuck part machining with loading and unloading by robots
- Synchronous spindles with C-axis
- A maximum of 3 tools for rear end machining, up to 2 live tools possible.
- Already included: the operating systemXpanel i4.0 readywith 18.5” touch screen and INDEXC200-4D based on Siemens S840D sl
( Download data sheet)