Blood Plasma Freezers
BL models are our top products. Each blood bank freezers features thick housing insulation and innovations as standard equipment. They are compliant with the DIN 58375 standard.
KIRSCH is manufacturer. This enables us to develop our blood plasma freezer constantly. Each device consists of a robust housing and high quality components "Made in Germany". This guarantees reliability and a long economic life-time which in return saves your money.
- DIN 58375 compliant
- Aluminium / stainless steel drawers
- Comfort controller
- Micro-processor controlled temperature and thawing regulation to maximize temperature stability
- Battery for power failure alarm
- Heated door frame
- Re-circulating air cooling
- Optimized ventilation plates to minimize interior temperature differences
- Rapid defrosting
- Melt water evaporation
- Height-adjustable drawers*
- Easy accessible control panel with key switch
- Easy-to-read LED temperature display
- Optical and acoustical warning including power failure alarm
- Minimum/maximum temperature memory
- RS-485 interface for computer based temperature documentation
- Potential free contact for alarm transmission.
*Except FROSTER-BL-178, FROSTER-BL-180 and FROSTER-BL-650.
( Download Froster-BL-178 data sheet)
( Download Froster-BL-180 data sheet)
( Download Froster-BL-330 data sheet)
( Download Froster-BL-530/-730 data sheet )
( Download Froster-BL-650 data sheet )