** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The LUMiReader X-Ray is the first dispersion analyser designed for one purpose only: to study dispersability, stability, separation, and consolidation phenomena for completely transparent to completely opaque emulsions, suspension, sludges, slurries, foams and powders in real-time. For the first time ever, illuminate your sample instantaneously from top to bottom. Solve your most challenging dispersion problems with complete insight. Go places light cannot.
- In-situ analysis of transparent as well as opaque particulate systems
- No dilution of emulsions or suspensions
- Signal does not depend on particle shape
- See/understand complex dispersion behaviour
- Study the various instability mechanisms
- High resolution of phase separation of multicomponent systems
- Detect concentration gradients within phases and sediment
- Determine mean and space resolved packing sediment densities
- Endless monitoring of sample behaviour for long-time storage information
- Use any continuous phase of dispersing agent
- Real time, non-invasive and non-destructive
- High-end analyser for QC, process monitoring and R & D