** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The international benchmark for contour measurement
The MarSurf XC 20 is recognized as the ultimate in contour evaluation. What started some 30 years ago with the Konturograph - consisting of a drive unit and X-/Y-recorders #96 has developed into a top-quality contour measuring system using cutting-edge technology. The finely tuned device configuration offers superb performance standards. The drive unit and the measuring stand are controlled and positioned via the reliable measuring and evaluation software.
- User prompts can be displayed
- Interactive control elements support evaluations and automatic routines
- Measurement of upper and lower contours with a twin-stylus probe; a relative evaluation of the two contours is also possible
- Profile section images, with evaluation of different parameters for each section
- Segmented measurement is possible across obstacles such as bores or steep sides
- Import and export of dxf files supported for setpoint/actual value comparison
- PCV 200 drive unit with patented probe arm fixing for reproducible probe arm change without tools
- Patented probe system for measuring station flexibility
- Manually variable tracing forces also support flexibility
- Synthetic creation of nominal profiles from straight lines and circle arcs
- Easy comparison of nominal and actual profiles Different tolerances can be selected by description within a profile
( Download data sheet)