** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
Microfluidics M-700 Series Ultra High Shear Fluid Processors
M-700 series processors have proven to be cost-effective in a broad range of industries, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, coatings, inkjet inks, cosmetics and food additives. Utilizing our patented Microfluidizer® technology, these processors deliver the finest and most uniform distribution of submicron particle size at the highest shear rates available. No other processing technology can match our results. Emulsions and suspensions are more stable, and the performance of your final products is superior.
- Proven to be highly reliable at operating pressures up to 30,000 psi in pilot and production environments.
- Generates the highest shear rates of any fluid processor on the market today. This results most often, in achieving desired product quality in a single pass.
- Patented interaction chamber — wear-resistant construction; geometrically fixed design ensures that entire product stream will encounter equal energy per unit fluid volume.
- Model M-7250 units are standard with two synchronized intensifier pumps for increased flow rates.
- In-line cleaning with no disassembly required
- All stainless steel construction
- Repeatable, uniform particle size results to submicron distributions with guaranteed scale-up from R&D to full production
- Continuous or batch mode; the model M-700 Series can process at a wide range of pressures and flows
( Download data sheet)