Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The Autopol III Automatic Polarimeter is Rudolph’s entry-level pharmaceutical and research grade instrument which has a ±0.002 Degrees Optical Rotation accuracy for rotations up to 1° Arc. This polarimeter comes standard with two wavelengths: 589nm and 546nm and will pass an FDA inspection with the appropriate water bath to control temperature. IQOQ documentation is included with the instrument.
- Measures Optical Rotation, Specific Rotation, Concentration, and °Z (ISS) Sugar Degrees
- Resolution: 0.001° Arc Optical Rotation
- Accuracy: 0.002° Arc up to 1°, 0.2% above 1°
- Simple touch panel user interface
- Built in temperature probe
- 8 inch Color Display, 800 x 600 pixel resolution with 400 nits of brightness
- Data storage – 8 GB Non-removable Compact Flash
- Optional Wavelengths 365nm, 405nm, 436nm, 578nm
- 3- USB Ports, 2- RS232 serial ports, Ethernet Port for Network Communication
- Entry level dual wavelength Pharmaceutical and Research grade instrument.
( Download data sheet)