Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The Autopol V Plus Automatic Polarimeter is Rudolph’s top of the line six wavelength instrument specifically designed with the input of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. This unit comes standard with 21CFR11 software and Rudolph’s Patented TempTrol™ System, which electronically heats and cools the sample to a specified temperature without the use of water circulation.This unit includes all wavelengths necessary to measure 99% of all monographs found in the USP, EP, JP and BP. IQOQ (Installation Quality Operation Quality) documentation is included with the instrument.
- 6m HCl acid resistance: Silco Steel coating on the chamber temperature transfer surface and a Hastelloy measurement cell with NIST certificate certifying optical path length.
- Comes with a NIST traceable quartz plate with three rotations: +0.998° Arc, +10.998° Arc, -10.000° Arc. Each rotation has a NIST certificate.
- Intuitive Windows® based navigation architecture
- 3 USB ports
- Connect to Windows® based printer via USB
- Ethernet port for network cable connection
- Internet access allowing connection to Rudolph’s service department for remote testing and diagnostics
- Save measurement data to your network/server
- TempTrol™ Electronic Heating and Cooling
- Six Standard Wavelengths
( Download data sheet)