** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The StripCrimp 750 is a fully programmable machine for stripping and crimping wires from 0.05 - 4 mm² (11 - 30 AWG) in one operation. The highly flexible and electronically controlled benchtop unit accepts most universal or mini-style applicators for crimping both side-feed and rear-feed open barrel terminals.
- Fully programmable
- High quality stripping & crimping
- Programmable wire-trimming feature & wayback for critical applications
- Wire remains in the same position during whole processing cycle
- With integrated crimp force monitoring
- With integrated crimp force monitoring and cutter for faulty terminations
- Automatic trigger sensor for faultless operation and high cycle time
- Strip and trim function produces precise strip lengths and perfect wire position in terminal
- Stripping blade way-back feature prevents conductor damage
- Vaccuum unit neatly collects insulation waste
- Applicators can be exchanged in minutes
- RS 232 serial interface for optional PC–software
( Download data sheet)