TIVANO - TIVANO Base/ TIVANO 1Mix/ TIVANO 2Mix/ TIVANO 3Mix
- TIVANO is a Plug and Play Nitrogen generator consisting of:
- Oil Free Air compressor and Air filtration system
- Air separator to produce nitrogen by molecular sieves
- Basic or multi-channel mixer that connected with CO2 cylinder can supply five different gases (pure N2, pure CO2, and three different desired mixes CO2 + N2)
- TIVANO is based on the PSA principle (Pressure Swing Absorption), with
- “Fast Purity” CLAIND patent which is the most efficient and robust system nowadays, completely automatic.
- The standard TIVANO can supply 3,5 Nl/min nitrogen at the pressure of 7 bar(g) (only one working day to produce the nitrogen contained into a cylinder)
- Nitrogen Purity better than the food grade E941 (EU rule for food packaging), but higher pressure and purity are available.
- The generated nitrogen is stored in an external tank (normally 50 or 100 litres), which is connected directly to the generator by a flexible polyethylene pipe.
- TIVANO incorporates an “intelligent” checking controller, which produces nitrogen only when necessary. The generator is automatically switched off when there is no nitrogen consumption.
( Download data sheet)