** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
Traub TNX65/42 Turn-Mill Center
- Simultaneous, independent machining with up to 4 tool carriers
- Quadruple function symmetry, i.e. 4 identical turrets with an independent Y-axis, having the same spaces for tool change and an identical number of tool stations
- Free allocation of tool carriers to the two spindles
- Optimal cutting power by powerful drives on main and counter spindles
- Powerful tool drives on all turrets for complete cutting
- Patented tool holder positioning does away with time-consuming adjustment of axial tools.
- Generous and freely accessible working area
( Download data sheet)