Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
3M™ Petrifilm™ Environmental Listeria Plates
3M™ Petrifilm™ Environmental Listeria Plates detect the presence of Listeria in environmental samples. A sample-ready culture medium containing selective agents, nutrients, a cold water-soluble gelling agent and a chromogenic indicator.
This is designed to analyze environmental samples and help increase the efficiency of monitoring plant sanitation.
- Proven cost effective tool for the detection of environmental Listeria.
- Unique results (qualitative, semi-quantitative and quantitative) allow identification of hot spots in plant and track progress against Listeria over time.
- Rapid results in 26-30 hours from sample collection.
- Safer method: no enrichment, no culture transfers.
- This plate has been awarded Performance Tested Method (PTM) #030601 for stainless steel, ceramic tile and sealed concrete.
- Food processors and contract labs worldwide trust 3M Petrifilm Plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results.