Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
3M™ Petrifilm™ Rapid Coliform Count Plates
3M™ Petrifilm™ Rapid Coliform Count Plates are designed to provide fast, accurate results in detecting coliform contamination.
Coliform colonies may begin to appear at 6 hours of incubation as discrete yellow zones indicating colony forming units (CFUs). Presumptive coliforms may be be recorded at 14 hours. Confirmed coliforms will appear as red colonies associated with gas after 8 – 24 hours of incubation.
- Coliform results in 6 - 14 hours. Confirmed coliform results at 24 hours.
- Plates are sample-ready, eliminating the time-consuming, cumbersome step of preparing media/agar dishes.
- Highly sensitive indicator provides faster results
- This plate has been awarded Official Methods of Analysis (OMA) #2000.15 for Food and NF VALIDATION certificates: 3M-01/5-03/97 A for all Human food products , 3M-01/5-03/97 B for All humand food products and 3M-01/5-03/97 C for All humand food products (except process pork products) by AFNOR Certification.
- Food processors and contract labs worldwide trust 3M Petrifilm Plates to provide accurate, efficient, consistent results.