- Fungilab Evo Series for advance performance and multifuctional viscosity measurements.
- English / French / German / Catalan / Spanish / Italian / Japanese / Polish / Dutch / Portuguese
New features for your viscosity measurements with the new Evo Series:
- Colour TFT screen, for easy readings and fast data recognition.
- New intuitive Full Touch key pad: select your data in one touch.
- Light-up Led: unit guides you to the proper functionality
- New USB connection: Type A 2.0 generation for downloading data to your PC
- Wi-Fi: integrated in system for easy control and access to your measurements.
- OPTIONAL: FSP System
- Selected speed: r.p.m.
- Selected spindle: SP
- Viscosity reading: cP (mPa·s) or cSt
- Percentage of full scale: %
- Sample temperature: oC or oF
- Shear Rate (with coaxial spindles): SR (s -1)
- Shear Stress (with coaxial spindles): SS (N/m2)
- Density (introduced by the user):g/cm3
Viscosity reading: dynamic viscosity (cP or mPa·s) or kinematics viscosity (cSt).
- Unit converter SI to CGS.
- Time to torque & Time to stop
- 9 working memories
- Customizable speed options
- AUTO-TEST: automatical internal viscosimeter checking
- AUTO-RANGE: full scale range for combination spindle speed.
- Temperature reading by PT100.
- User-enabled viscosity and temperature calibration.
- 10 language options.
- AISI 316 stainless steel spindles, easily identified by number and letter when changed according to range of viscosity.
These are the standards our units follow:
- BS: 6075, 5350
- ISO: 2555, 1652
- ASTM: 115, 789, 1076, 1084, 1286, 1417, 1439, 1638, 1824, 2196,2336, 2364, 2393, 2556, 2669, 2849, 2983, 2994, 3232, 3236, 3716
( Download data sheet)