** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
MarSurf XR 20, the perfect introduction to top-class surface metrology.
The PC-based instrument delivers all common surface parameters and profiles in accordance with international standards, both in the measuring room and in production. The powerful MarSurf XR 20 combines decades of experience in surface metrology with innovative technology, easy-to-read icons and user-friendly operator assistance.
- Over 100 surface parameters available for R-, P- and W-profiles in accordance with ISO / JIS, ASME or MOTIF (ISO 12085)
- Tolerance monitoring and statistics for all surface parameters
- Teach-in methods for the rapid creation of Quick&Easy measuring programs
- Comprehensive measuring records
- Automatic functions for choosing filter and traversing length in accordance with standards
- Support for various calibration methods (static/dynamic) by specifying the Ra or Rz parameter
- Adjustable maintenance and calibration intervals
- Simulation mode for rapid familiarization with operating principle
- Multiple measuring station configurations for custom applications
( Download data sheet)