Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The Kinexus lab+ rheometer can be easily configured to meet routine rheological test requirements for dispersions and other complex fluids and soft solids across a wide variety of industry sectors.
- All modes of rheological operation – stress control, shear rate control and direct strain controlled oscillation.
- Unique rSpace software interface that offers total flexibility of test set-up – including sequence-driven Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)-type functionality for robust Quality Control measurements.
- Intelligent geometry recognition with full auto-configuration and user feedback on system status to guarantee robust data for all measurements.
- Wide variety of measurement geometries optimized for rheological characterization of complex fluids and soft solids, including dispersions, emulsions, polymer and surfactant solutions, pastes and gels.
- Modular rheometer with unique ‘plug and play’ cartridge system for all temperature and environmental controllers – all mechanical, power, communication and fluid connections made in one simple action.
- Multifunctional accessory design – plate cartridges with interchangeable lower plates for a cost-effective solution addressing the widest application coverage.
- Disposable plate option for curing materials
- Exceptional vertical travel and gapping capabilities offer maximum user access and flexibility for ease of sample loading.
- Complete sample history from the point of loading onto the rheometer available in data file as standard – because ensuring reliable rheology data for complex non-Newtonian materials actually starts before a measurement takes place.
- Dynamic shear rheometer configuration for routine and QC testing of asphalt binders.
( Download data sheet)