Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
This fully automated instrument is designed to allow both particle characterization scientists with limited spectroscopy experience and more experienced spectroscopists to get an in-depth understanding of their particulate samples.
Key features include:
- Measures particle size, shape and chemical identity in one platform.
- Automates Morphologi G3 with Kaiser Optical Systems RamanRxn1™ spectrometer.
- Integrated dry powder dispersion with accurate dispersion energy control automates sample preparation for consistent measurements of both fragile and robust materials.
- Versatile sample presentation accessories for measuring suspended and filtered samples.
- Simple SOP operation from sample dispersion through to size, shape and chemical analysis.
- Automatic selection, targeting and chemical classification of thousands of individual particles.
- Export function for third party forensic library investigations.
- Direct Raman spectrum export to (Bio-Rad) KnowItAll® ID Expert software for spectral library search.
- Single point manual targeting mode for manual selection of particles for chemical analysis.
- Powerful and intuitive software interface making both visual and statistical interpretation of your data easier than ever.
( Download data sheet)