Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The world’s most advanced multi-detector GPC/SEC system
Malvern Panalytical's OMNISEC is a Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC) / Size Exclusion Chromatography (SEC) system for the measurement of absolute molecular weight, molecular size, intrinsic viscosity, branching and other parameters. It includes OMNISEC RESOLVE, the integrated GPC/SEC module, OMNISEC REVEAL, the integrated multi-detector module and OMNISEC software for the characterization of synthetic and natural polymers, and proteins.
Features and benefits
OMNISEC is a powerful tool for taking control of the performance, quality and value of your product, whether that’s a synthetic polymer in industry, a natural polymer or polysaccharide used in food or pharmaceutical products, or a protein or antibody used in biopharmaceuticals.
As a research tool, it accelerates research into these molecules by providing absolute information for a wide range of applications making it an ideal tool for universities. It reduces service expense and downtime and increases productivity with easy-to-use intuitive software.
- The ultimate in advanced detection for GPC/SEC and UPLC/UHPLC
- Fully integrated temperature controlled detector module for improved detector stability and sample characterization
- More reliable measurements with market leading light scattering sensitivity
- Measure low concentration samples with a highly sensitive and stable refractive index detector
- Improved structural comparisons enabled with the unique mechanical auto balance of the differential viscometer
- See the full range of your samples UV absorbance with the UV-PDA
- Fully integrated into the OMNISEC software and hardware platform to offer a complete GPC/SEC solution from a single vendor.
- Combined pump, degasser, autosampler and column oven in a single module.
- Improved baseline stability with a Low pulsation pump.
- Rapid solvent change overs with a low volume degasser giving maximum system productivity.
- Temperature controlled Autosampler (4°C – 60°C) to protect thermolabile samples.
- A single user interface for all system set up, acquisition, and data processing.
- 1-click from raw data to results!
- Multi-Detection analysis to give Absolute Molecular weight, Intrinsic viscosity, concentration data and much more.
- Conventional and Universal calibration methods to enable traditional retention volume dependent techniques.
- Measure conjugate and copolymer compositions using Compositional analysis – enables direct analysis of application specific Drug Antibody Ratio (DAR), viral Titer and cp/vg ratio.
- Fully automated system start-up, data acquisition and shut down. All you need to do is insert your vials and press Start!
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant for peace of mind operation in a regulated environment.
- Free software updates for the life of the instrument, no need to worry about expensive upgrade fees!
SEC-MALS 20 or 9
- Multi angle light scattering detector to measure absolute molecular weight and molecular size.
- Increased confidence of measured data due to the vertical flow cell with radial optics – reduces noise at low angles, increasing data quality!
- Vertical flow cell eliminates the need to regularly clean the system.
- Use as the sole light scattering source on OMNISEC, or add as a powerful additional detector that compliments the RALS/LALS.
( Download data sheet)