Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
Entry-level particle size and zeta potential analyzer with enhanced capabilities
Our entry-level Zetasizer does not compromise on features. The Zetasizer Lab incorporates Adaptive Correlation, M3-PALS and constant current zeta mode. The Zetasizer Lab also ships with ZS Xplorer, easy-to-use analytical software. ZS Xplorer offers instant feedback on data quality, and guidance on how to improve your results.
Features and benefits
The Zetasizer Lab is the perfect entry-level system, offering a wide range of features, including:
- DLS analysis: particle size measurements from 0.3 nm to 10 μm
- Extended size range analysis offers improved accuracy for particle sizes above 1 μm, and indicative results above 10 μm (using ZSU1002 Low Volume Disposable Sizing Cell)
- Zeta potential of nanoparticles and colloids using M3-PALS analysis and constant current zeta mode
- Molecular weight using Static Light Scattering at 90°
- Supports use of Low Volume Disposable Capillary Cell for size measurements in sample volumes as low as 3 μL
- Available in Blue Label and Red Label variants:
- Choose Blue Label for routine sample investigation such as metallic colloids, metal oxides and pigments
- Choose Red Label for more challenging sample types, such as proteins, surfactant solutions and low solid content samples
- On-site upgradeability to either Zetasizer Pro or Zetasizer Ultra models
( Download data sheet)