Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The Zetasizer APS transfers 20µL sample from each well to a precision quartz flow cell for measurement. The cell environment is optimized for precision temperature control and optical clarity to ensure the most accurate and precise results. This means that any industry standard disposable or reusable plate can be used without concern for transparency or scratches on the plate that would affect the result.
The Zetasizer APS enables you to:
- Investigate your protein over a large number of environmental conditions with minimal user intervention.
- Determine whether a protein is well-behaved in a buffer or whether aggregates are present.
- Assess purity to screen for suitable crystallization buffers.
- Measure aggregation temperature (melting point) to predict or compare stability.
- Uses industry standard 96 or 384 well plates.
- Measures size, size distribution, aggregation temperature.
- Use multiple measurement protocols on a single plate.
- Graphical plate scheduler to simplify set up.
- Color coded results graphic to aid data interpretation.
- Complete plate method stored for subsequent plates.
- Plate sampling technology ensures highest result accuracy.
- 2 - 90°C temperature range for measurement.
- 4 - 40°C temperature range for protein storage
( Download data sheet)