Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The Zetasizer Nano ZS90 is the perfect lower cost solution when the ultimate in sizing sensitivity is not necessary, or where identical results to a legacy system with 90 degree scattering optics is required.
- Size measurement from 0.3nm (diameter) to 5 microns using 90 degree scattering optics.
- Zeta potential of colloids and nanoparticles using patented M3-PALS technology.
- Molecular weight measurement down to 9,800Da.
- A ‘Quality Factor’ and ‘Expert Advice System’ gives the confidence of having an expert at your shoulder.
- 21CFR part 11 software option enables compliance with ER/ES.
- Research software option gives access to further features and analysis algorithms for the light scattering specialist.
- Automation of measurements using an autotitrator option.
- Alternative laser, 50mW at 532nm for samples incompatible with the standard 633nm laser fitted.
- Optical filter option to improve measurements with fluorescent sample.
- Temperature range extension option to 120°C.
( Download data sheet)