** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
Microfluidics HC 2000 / 5000 / 8000 Homogenizers
The lightweight, easy-to-use HC air-driven homogenizers are suitable for batch and continuous flow processing. The series produces up to 8,000 psi with standard lab air, for premium results at an affordable cost. HC machines are ideal for precisely controlled, higher volume applications, such as mammalian cell disruption and low shear emulsions.
- Small footprint for bench or under-hood use
- Flow rates to 2,000 ml/min (HC-2000), 950 ml/min (HC-5000), 1,000 ml/min (HC-8000)
- In-line cleaning of high-pressure tubing
- Materials of construction for wetted surfaces include: 315 stainless steel, Hastelloy C®, Kynar®, PEEK, UHMWPE, Teflon®, Ceramic and Viton®
- Pressure gauge (non-sanitary type)
- Operate at pressures to 5,000 psi (HC-5000), 8,000 psi (HC-8000)
- Handle sample sizes of 100 ml (HC-2000/HC-5000) or 250 ml (HC-8000) to continuous processing up to 120 liter/hour
- Contain a unique, wear-resistant homogenizer module — no moving parts
- Feature a durable plunger seal that offers a wide compatibility range and extended seal life
- Are air driven and explosion-proof
- Produce a maximum process steam temperature of 165˚F (75˚C)