HALIOS 6 | 12 | 40 TYPE 1 + 2 from tap water
Our HALIOS 6 | 12 | 40 is modular in design and the ultimate laboratory water solution available in 6, 12 or 40 l/h.
HALIOS 6 | 12 systems are optionally upgradable with an EDI module, UV lamp, ultrafilter, etc. to adapt to your specific requirements and make your work as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
HALIOS 40 systems are connected to an external 30l, 60l or 100l tank. Each system meets and exceeds type 1 and type 2 water directly from tap water.
Maximise your laboratory productivity with an innovative HALIOS lab water system.
1. Innovative User Interface
· Large, Intuitive Touch Screen (multilingual) - Due to clear icons the controller allows you to operate the system intuitively just like a smartphone.
· Complete Traceability - Dispensing reports ensure a history of all withdrawals. Additionally, limit violations and errors will be stored to provide quality traceability over time.
· Smart Monitoring - All relevant values are permanently supervised. Further to the general information like conductivity, resistivity, temperature and TOC, your HALIOS system reminds you early enough when a change of consumables is necessary or whenever a parameter is out of specification. This guarantees the correctness of all analysis.
2. External Tabletop Dispenser
· Ergonomic Design - Dispensing ultrapure water from your HALIOS dispenser feels immediately familiar. The sophisticated shape let you operate the unit easily with just one-hand. All dispensing functions that are useful for daily work in the laboratory can be accessed directly on the handle.
· Optimized Lab Space - Interact only with your HALIOS dispenser. The compact main system can be easily integrated in the lab environment. For labs needing more than one ultrapure water point-of-use, up to four dispensers can be connected.
· Maximum Flexibility - Detach and reattach your HALIOS dispensing handle in an instant. With the enormous range you are prepared for every situation.
3. Compact and Efficient Production Unit
· Reliable Operation - Highest quality parts and components ensure that ultrapure water is always available and avoid downtime in the lab.
· Superior Ultrapure Water - Your HALIOS system provides ultrapure water consistently to the trace level with the combination of different technologies. You can fully rely on the water purity for your critical experiments. Your HALIOS device complies with USP and GLP requirements.
· Lowest TOC content - The 185 | 254 nm UV lamp, which can be integrated as an option, not only prevents microbiological growth, but also minimizes total organic carbon (TOC) in purified water. The low TOC level of < 2 ppb ensures the reproducibility and reliability of your lab results. Moreover, you can have TOC readings continuously checked and displayed in real time by our optionally integrated TOC monitor specially developed for this ultrapure water system. To ensure reliable removal of endotoxins, microorganisms and particles as well as DNase and RNase, you can also add a built-in ultrafilter to your HALIOS system. This ultrafilter makes the unit ideal for use in cell cultivation and your other special laboratory applications.
· Optional EDI module - Our HALIOS 6 | 12 can be upgraded with an EDI module. The ion exchange beds in the EDI cell are regenerated continuously so that they do not exhaust in the same way as common ion exchangers. An EDI unit may operate for many years before a replacement is required. Typically, product water resistivity of >15 MΩ.cm is consistently achieved using this process. This technology will increase the lifetime of the final polishing cartridge significantly and deliver more consistent purity than single-bed ion-exchange systems that may release weakly bound ions as the media exhausts. The EDI module also reduces the release of organic impurities. This helps to reduce your operating costs.
· Minimum Operating Costs - The combination of long running, elaborated consumables, and the possibility to change all filters separately and only when its needed, the annual costs will be minimized.
· Compliance & Validation - Its qualified design, combined with our own quality assurance system is the key to the outstanding quality of our HALIOS series. We offer a complete range of services, including validation support using calibrated equipment and a qualification workbook.
4. 10L Storage Tank
· Protection of Stored Pure Water - Your pure water storage tank ensures that high-quality Type 2 water is always on hand and ready to use. Modern design features and a circulation protect against stagnation and bacterial contamination.
· Endless possibilities - Place the tank under or separately next to the production unit. Use your valuable lab space exactly as it is needed.
· Cutting-edge Sensors and Monitoring - Check and adjust the tank level in one percent steps to your specific needs. An integrated leak water detector would prevent from a possible malfunction of the unit. As all values are continously monitored you can rely 100% on your HALIOS system which saves time and money.
5. External 30L, 60L or 100L Storage Tank
· Sterile Overflow & Vent Filter with CO2 Adsorber - The sterile overflow and an advanced vent filter with CO2 Adsorber protecting your stored water against airborne contaminants.
· Optional - UV Disinfection - An optional UV sanitization module prevents the growth and proliferation of bacteria.