Halios TYPE 1 from Pretreated Water
Our Lab Water purification system portfolio offers a broad range of pure and ultrapure water purification systems and services designed for scientists working in pharmaceutical, clinical, academic, industrial, research, and government laboratories.
All our units are available for validated and non-validated environments. The HALIOS series is modular-designed, providing high flexibility to adapt to your specific needs. Each system meets and exceeds the type 1 standard.
HALIOS systems make your work as pleasant and comfortable as possible and maximize your lab productivity.
1. Innovative User Interface
- Large, Intuitive Touch Screen (multilingual) - Due to clear icons the controller allows you to operate the system intuitively just like a smartphone.
- Complete Traceability - Dispensing reports ensure a history of all withdrawals. Additionally, limit violations and errors will be stored to provide quality traceability over timey
- Smart Monitoring - All relevant values are permanently supervised. Further to the general information like conductivity, resistivity, temperature and TOC, your HALIOS system reminds you early enough when a change of consumables is necessary or whenever a parameter is out of specification. This guarantees the correctness of all analysis
2. External Tabletop Dispenser
- Ergonomic Design - Dispensing ultrapure water from your HALIOS dispenser feels immediately familiar. The sophisticated shape let you operate the unit easily with just one-hand. All dispensing functions that are useful for daily work in the laboratory can be accessed directly on the handle
- Optimized Lab Space - Interact only with your HALIOS dispenser. The compact main system can be easily integrated in the lab environment. For labs needing more than one ultrapure water point-of-use, up to four dispensers can be connected
- Maximum Flexibility - Detach and reattach your HALIOS dispensing handle in an instant. With the enormous range you are prepared for every situation
3. Compact and Efficient Production Unit
- Reliable Operation - Highest quality parts and components ensure that ultrapure water is always available and avoid downtime in the lab
- Superior Ultrapure Water - Your HALIOS system provides ultrapure water consistently to the trace level with the combination of different technologies. You can fully rely on the water purity for your critical experiments. Your HALIOS device complies with USP and GLP requirement
- Lowest TOC content - The 185 | 254 nm UV lamp, which can be integrated as an option, not only prevents microbiological growth, but also minimizes total organic carbon (TOC) in purified water. The low TOC level of < 2 ppb ensures the reproducibility and reliability of your lab results. Moreover, you can have TOC readings continuously checked and displayed in real time by our optionally integrated TOC monitor specially developed for this ultrapure water system. To ensure reliable removal of endotoxins, microorganisms and particles as well as DNase and RNase, you can also add a built-in ultrafilter to your HALIOS system. This ultrafilter makes the unit ideal for use in cell cultivation and your other special laboratory applications.
- Minimum Operating Costs - The combination of long running, elaborated consumables, and the possibility to change all filters separately and only when its needed, the annual costs will be minimized
- Compliance & Validation - Its qualified design, combined with our own quality assurance system is the key to the outstanding quality of our HALIOS series. We offer a complete range of services, including validation support using calibrated equipment and a qualification workbook.
( Download data sheet)