PROTEUS 40 TYPE 2 or 3 from tap water
Our PROTEUS 40 is an all-in-one, modular-designed pure water system with a production rate of 40L/h. Each system meets and exceeds type 2 or 3 water directly from tap water.
The internal 80l tank and the frequency-controlled booster pump makes it the ideal solution for supplying several consumers with pure water.
Everything built in one space-saving cabinet on rollers.
Available with an economic EDI module and our external dispenser.
1. Innovative User Interface
· Large, Intuitive Touch Screen (multilingual) - Due to clear icons the controller allows you to operate the system intuitively just like a smartphone.
· Smart Monitoring - All relevant values are permanently supervised. Further to the general information like conductivity, resistivity, temperature, and TOC, your HALIOS system reminds you early enough when a change of consumables is necessary or whenever a parameter is out of specification. This guarantees the correctness of all analysis.
· Cutting-edge Sensors - An integrated leak water detector would prevent from a possible malfunction of the unit. As all values are continuously monitored you can rely 100% on your PROTEUS system which saves time and money.
2. Compact and Efficient Production Unit
· Space-saving Cabinet on Wheels - Everything is built in one space-saving cabinet which fits perfectly under the laboratory bench.
· Reliable Operation - Highest quality parts and components ensure that ultrapure water is always available and avoid downtime in the lab.
· Superior Pure Water - The PROTEUS 40 system provides pure water consistently. You can fully rely on the water purity for your applications.
· Minimum Operating Costs - The combination of long running, elaborated consumables and the possibility to change all filters separately and only when its needed, the annual costs will be minimized.
3. Intelligent Features
· 80L Pure Water Tank - Your pure water storage tank ensures that high-quality pure water is always on hand and ready to use. Check and adjust the tank level in one percent steps to your specific needs. Made of black PE. Closed, square and opaque construction.
· Frequency-controlled Booster Pump - 3m³/h at 2.5 bar - Fully integrated, self-priming, compact booster pump with extremely low-noise permanent magnet motor and water cooling. The integrated speed control enabling the keeping of the perfect pressure at the consumers, meaning that the pump performance will increase with increasing demand. Equipped with a built-in dry run protection.
· Option - Economical EDI module - The PROTEUS 40 can be upgraded with an EDI module. The ion exchange beds in the EDI cell are regenerated continuously so that they do not exhaust in the same way as common ion exchangers. An EDI unit may operate for many years before a replacement is required. Typically, product water resistivity of >15 MΩ.cm is consistently achieved using this process. This technology will increase the lifetime of the final polishing cartridge significantly and deliver more consistent purity than single-bed ion-exchange systems that may release weakly bound ions as the media exhausts. The EDI module also reduces the release of organic impurities. This helps to reduce your operating costs.
· Option - External Tabletop Dispenser - Add an external dispenser to the PROTEUS system to control and dispense the pure water directly on the bench. With integrated high-precision volume dispensing, sterile filter capsule and intuitive dispensing wheel.