Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The Rudolph DDM 2911 Laboratory Density Meter is one of our most capable instruments offering a wide measurement range, highest accuracy, and the on-board range methods and electronic data tracking required in the most demanding laboratories in the world. The DDM 2911 is highly recommended for high level work in the Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Beverage, Fragrance, and Petroleum industries. Designed for the most demanding cGLP/GMP Laboratories the DDM 2911 Density Meter offers density accuracy to 0.00005 g/cm3. If you work in one of the following industries and need the highest level of accuracy the DDM2911 Laboratory Density Meter is a perfect choice for your lab.
Density meters for the petroleum industry
- Measure API Values in accordance with ASTM D1250, ASTM D4052, ASTM 4806, ASTM D5002, ASTM 5931, ISO 12185, IP 365, DIN 51757
- QC incoming raw materials
- Research new products and additives
- Withstands harsh and heavy use environments
- Calibrate using petroleum standards
Density meters for the chemical industry
- Measure in units of Kg/m3, g/cm3, g/mL, pounds/gallon, specific gravity, Baumé and more
- Determine concentration in: %, molarity, normality, mole fraction, ppm, and more
- Check batch consistency and ensure proper blending ratios
- Wetted materials compatible with the most aggressive chemicals.
Laboratory density meters for the pharmaceutical industry
- Capable of 2, 3, 4 or more multiple measurements with standard deviation, mean, min and max reading for true cGLP/GMP compliance
- Complete IQ/OQ/PQ documentation
- Checking of raw materials and product release
- 21CFR Part 11 Compliance; Electronic Signature and Secure Data Storage
- Compliant with USP 29<841>, JP, BP and EP
Density meters for the beverage industry
- Measure both alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages with easy bubble detection using VideoView™
- Direct and accurate means of °Brix determination, °Plato, °Balling, % Solids
- Use apparent density function for proper filling volume monitoring
( Download data sheet)