The Standard Q COVID-19 Ag Home Test
STANDARD Q COVID-19 Ag Home Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS‑CoV‑2 nucleocapsid antigen present in human nasal sample. It provides only an initial screening test result. The result of this test should not be the sole basis for the diagnosis; confirmatory testing is required.
The Standard Q COVID-19 AG Home Test was developed for the purpose of self-administered home test for COVID-19.
This Antigen Rapid Testing (ART) could help to rapidly identify those who might have been exposed to the virus and isolate them from the community.
Standard Q COVID-19 Ag Home Test is authorised for use in Singapore by the Health Science Authority (HSA) under the Pandemic Special Access Route (PSAR).
- 25 tests/box
- Fast results in 15 minutes
- Simple & easy to use (3 steps)
- Nasal specimen for a comfortable testing experience
- All necessary reagents provided and has the elution buffer prefilled into the dropper bottle. No equipment needed.
- Sensitivity: 94.94% (75/79)
- Specificity: 100% (217/217)
Download Brochure (PDF, 2 MB)