** Please contact us for pricing & details. Online orders will not be accepted.
The Industry Standard
The SmartSkim V1.5 Vertical System sets the industry standard for skimming and separating floating oil and solids from industrial fluids. It is designed as a simple, trouble-free solution for removing free floating and mechanically dispersed tramp oils from wash tanks, individual machine coolant sumps and many other manufacturing process fluids.
The SmartSkim "non-clogging" design allows for the separation of oils and settling of solids in one step.
- Water soluble, semi-synthetic & synthetic coolants from machining and grinding
- Alkaline washwaters
- Stamping fluids
- Wastewater pre-treatment
- Aqueous quench pits
- Die casting mold release fluids
- And any application where separation of two immiscible fluids is required
- Reduce new fluid purchase costs up to 75% by extending the life of those fluids
- Reduce waste volumes by 50% - 90%
- Reduce cost of wash water detergent, heating & disposal costs
- Consistently cleaner parts
- Improve sump life, tooling, and parts quality
- Reduce misting and smoke, machine cleanliness, environmental waste disposal, bacteria levels and their associated odors
- Separated tramp oils can be sold or recycled
- Open Channel coalescing technology is low maintenance and non plugging. Frequency of cleaning is a fraction of what is required with competitive tortuous path plastic media coalescers
- The V1.5 System is manufactured of mild steel. It's robust and industrial grade for a lifetime of use
- Cone bottom for easy removal of solids and sludge
- Quick system payback
- Automated system for continuous operation
- World's best floating suction skimmer is included — all stainless steel design and no hoses that kink, harden or collapse. Easily set and minimal adjustments